Panelist: Craig Smith, Moderator: Andrea Reed
On May 4, 2022, L&A co-presented this seminar with the New England Corporate Counsel Association (NECCA). L&A partner, Craig Smith, and Of Counsel, Andrea Reed, joined a panel of in-house counsel from Dell, Intel, and onsemi for an engaging and insightful conversation about protecting a company's intellectual property.
New England Corporate Counsel Association
May 2022 Seminar
How well are you protecting your company’s intellectual property? Intellectual property is a valuable asset that includes a company’s inventions, trademarks, and trade secrets. Securing your company’s intellectual property requires time and attention to do it right. Hear from experienced in-house counsel on best practices for protecting intellectual property. This panel discussion will include important current issues and developments that may affect your company’s intellectual property strategy.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Best practices for protecting your company’s inventions and trademarks.
- Intellectual Property Law 2021 Year in Review:
- Significant cases in federal courts and the PTAB;
- Policy and procedure changes; and
- International and domestic practice updates and trends.
SHARE THIS POST