September 20, 2022
4:30pm – 5:30 pm
MassChallenge in the Seaport District, Boston AND Virtual
L&A is pleased to present "Competitive Advantage: Identifying and Protecting IP" at Startup Boston Week 2022.
Join us on Tuesday, September 20th for a panel session where you will hear from investors, startup founders, and IP counsel about the importance of undergoing a comprehensive due diligence review when preparing for a funding round, licensing opportunity, or an exit and what startups can do to identify risks and opportunities in their particular market.
- Kevin Kalish, COO, EnClear Therapies
- Peter Lando, Co-Founding Partner, Lando & Anastasi
- Dianna Raedle, Founder and CEO, Deer Isle Group
- Nicole Wagner, President and CEO, LambdaVision
- Andrea Reed, Of Counsel, Lando & Anastasi (moderator)
Startup Boston Week is a hybrid 5-day event bringing together thousands of attendees from all corners of the New England startup ecosystem for educational content, networking, and celebration of community.
Register for your free ticket to all the week's events here.
SHARE THIS POST